Free TrialLog in
Join us at PieSync
Founded in 2012 in the great city of Ghent, Belgium, PieSync is committed to making sure you don't waste any time on contact management. We make tools to set up two-way syncing between cloud applications, so your contacts are always up to date – wherever, whenever. We're always looking for new talent to join our growing team, and for a few specific profiles in particular.
Current job openings
Customer Success Advocate
React.js Full Stack Developer
Marketing InternYour profile not listed? Get in touch…
Digital Communications Marketeer
The ultimate goal of PieSync is to connect all major SaaS applications, and provide two-way syncing between any of them. PieSync increases the productivity of SME’s worldwide by keeping their data continuously consistent between professional cloud apps.
We are hiring a Digital Communications Marketeer to join our team in Ghent, Belgium. Working closely with the Head of Marketing, the Communication Manager is responsible for executing social media strategies in a manner that supports the social customer service and marketing initiatives of PieSync. S/he is also responsible for customer success, being the point of contact for users and companies using PieSync services.
A PieSync Digital Communications Marketeer should be an energetic and articulate individual with experience building communities and cultivating advocates. Strong communications skills are essential to serve in this role.
What you’ll be doing
- Content creation - writing blog posts, articles, newsletters, communications materials, and material for social media channels
- Social media marketing - creating, managing and growing the company’s presence through blogs, Twitter, Facebook, YouTube and other strategically relevant online properties
- Customer success - responsible for customer support and answering any questions that the PieSync community may have via social media, email or phone
- Managing a customer advocacy program, identifying and cultivating user advocates; write, produce and track customer testimonials
- Educating and empowering our key audience by organizing virtual meetings, webcasts, etc.
- Keep up to date on the best voice, platforms and tools on-site and on social media.
- Work closely with development, sales and marketing to identify appropriate resources to create and deliver content, resolve community issues, and enable the best experience at PieSync.
- Partake in planning and implementing of compelling organic content campaigns to drive engagement, retention and relevance among existing and prospective users.
What you’ll bring to the table
- Strong writing skills demonstrated via blog posts and other written work
- Excellent English reading and writing skills
- Good knowledge of social media, as well as community development and customer advocacy
- Experience in customer support
- A friendly and approachable personality
- Excellent problem solving skills, being resourceful
- Ability to work independently and take responsibility
- Good communicator (interaction with marketing/product/platform engineering)
- 3-5 years of experience in community marketing and/or customer advocacy
What we offer
- Working on an exciting product with a top team
- Fast-moving, fun and challenging startup environment
- All the tools you need (laptop, big monitor, ping-pong table)
- Flexible office hours
- Working in the city centre of Ghent
- Competitive salary
Deadline for application
- January 29th, 2016