Free TrialLog in
Join us at PieSync
Founded in 2012 in the great city of Ghent, Belgium, PieSync is committed to making sure you don't waste any time on contact management. We make tools to set up two-way syncing between cloud applications, so your contacts are always up to date – wherever, whenever. We're always looking for new talent to join our growing team, and for a few specific profiles in particular.
Junior/Intern Graphic Designer
The ultimate goal of PieSync is to connect all major SaaS applications, and provide two-way syncing between any of them. PieSync increases the productivity of SME’s worldwide by keeping their data continuously consistent between professional cloud apps.
We are looking for a intern/junior graphic designer to join our marketing team. You will be working closely with our Content Manager to create and execute eye-catching content to improve user experience, and drive more qualified leads for our business development department. You will bring our brand to life and keep it consistent across the board.
- Collaborate with the Content Manager to support our content marketing (blog, social media assets, ebooks, downloads, infographics and more).
- Help bring new ideas for design and content creation to the team using your expertise and eye for great design.
- Scope and create templates for our Content Manager to be more efficient in their posting on social media, the blog, email, and other channels.
- BA/BS in graphic design or similar (or stil studying).
- Advanced in Adobe Creative Suite or similar technologies.
Please send a cover letter, resume and three work samples that you think showcase your best work.Apply nowAs a proud equal opportunity employer, we’re committed to hiring top talent regardless of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.