Free TrialLog in
Join us at PieSync
Founded in 2012 in the great city of Ghent, Belgium, PieSync is committed to making sure you don't waste any time on contact management. We make tools to set up two-way syncing between cloud applications, so your contacts are always up to date – wherever, whenever. We're always looking for new talent to join our growing team, and for a few specific profiles in particular.
Current job openings
Digital Content Marketer
React.js Full Stack DeveloperYour profile not listed? Get in touch…
The ultimate goal of PieSync is to connect all major SaaS applications, and provide two-way syncing between any of them. PieSync increases the productivity of SME’s worldwide by keeping their data continuously consistent between professional cloud apps. We've built a platform that does all the heavy lifting, new integrations can be connected with low effort.
We are hiring an Integration Engineer to join our team in Ghent, Belgium. Ideally, you are something in between a developer and a product manager. You like building things but you also love steering new integrations towards release. Solving real problems for real people makes your day.
What you’ll be doing
- Lead the connector development team to launch new apps on the PieSync platform every week.
- Follow up on issues with integrations and work together with our partners to solve them.
- Work with the entire team to bring new functionality to our integrations (supporting more filters, more fields, ...).
- Jump into the trenches to implement features & fix bugs.
- Optimize the release process.
- Help out users as second line support.
What you’ll bring to the table
- Proficient in any programming language (Ruby is a plus)
- Excellent Problem solving skills, being resourceful
- Ability to work independently and take responsibility
- Ability to lead a team and work together
- Perseverance and great organizational skills
- Good communication skills (interaction with marketing/product/platform)
What we offer
- Working on an exciting product with a top team
- Fast-moving, challenging startup environment
- All the tools you need
- Flexible office hours
- Working in the city centre of Ghent
- Competitive salary