Free TrialLog in
Join us at PieSync
Founded in 2012 in the great city of Ghent, Belgium, PieSync is committed to making sure you don't waste any time on contact management. We make tools to set up two-way syncing between cloud applications, so your contacts are always up to date – wherever, whenever. We're always looking for new talent to join our growing team, and for a few specific profiles in particular.
The ultimate goal of PieSync is to connect all major SaaS applications, and provide two-way syncing between any of them. PieSync increases the productivity of SME’s worldwide by keeping their data consistent between professional cloud apps.
We are looking for a marketing intern to join our team in Ghent, Belgium. Working closely with the marketing team, s/he would be responsible for executing social media strategies in a manner that supports the social media and marketing initiatives of PieSync.
What you’ll be doing
- Social media marketing - growing the company’s presence through blogs, Twitter, Facebook, YouTube and other strategically relevant online properties
- Content creation - writing blog posts, articles, newsletters, communications materials, and material for social media channels
- Keep up to date on the best voice, platforms and tools on-site and on social media.
- Work closely with the marketing team to create and deliver content, resolve community issues, and enable the best experience at PieSync.
- Partake in implementing compelling organic content campaigns to drive engagement, retention and relevance among existing and prospective users.
What you’ll bring to the table
- Strong writing skills
- Excellent English reading and writing skills
- Good knowledge of social media practices
- A friendly and approachable personality
- Excellent problem solving skills, being resourceful
- Ability to work independently and take responsibility
- Good communicator (interaction with marketing/product/platform engineering)
What we offer
- Working on an exciting product with a top team
- Fast-moving, fun and challenging startup environment
- Flexible office hours
- Working in the city centre of Ghent
To apply, send a resume and cover letter to email@example.comApply nowAs a proud equal opportunity employer, we’re committed to hiring top talent regardless of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.