Free TrialLog in
Join us at PieSync
Founded in 2012 in the great city of Ghent, Belgium, PieSync is committed to making sure you don't waste any time on contact management. We make tools to set up two-way syncing between cloud applications, so your contacts are always up to date – wherever, whenever. We're always looking for new talent to join our growing team, and for a few specific profiles in particular.
Rails/React.js Web Developer
The ultimate goal of PieSync is to connect all major SaaS applications, and provide two-way syncing between any of them. PieSync increases the productivity of SME’s worldwide by keeping their data continuously consistent between professional cloud apps.
We are hiring a Rails/React.js Web Developer to join our team in Ghent, Belgium. You'll be responsible for the development of our dashboard, the web application our customers use to set up connections between cloud apps. The main focus of this dashboard is on user experience. A new user needs to be able to set up an integration in a few minutes/clicks. Integrations are complex internally, but need to be presented to the user in a easy-to-grasp way.
What you’ll be doing
- Launching new features (live logs, complex filtering, mapping custom fields,...) and work on analysis through implementation.
- Working closely with marketing to optimize UX/conversion
- Working with platform engineers on the dashboard/platform interface and API's
- Launching new connectors
What you’ll bring to the table
- Proficiency in Ruby, Ruby on Rails or equivalent (Django, Symfony, Laravel, ...)
- Experience with or willing to learn React.js/Redux
- Experience building complex web applications
- Familiarity with Git(hub)
- Quality code with automated tests
- A focus on user experience
- Excellent Problem solving skills, being resourceful
- Ability to work independently and take responsibility
- Good communication skills (interaction with marketing/product/platform engineering)
- Nice to have: Experience using Go and/or Functional programming languages
What we offer
- Working on an exciting product with a top team
- Fast-moving, challenging startup environment
- All the tools you need (Laptop, big monitor, ping-pong table)
- Flexible office hours
- Working in the city centre of Ghent
- Competitive salary