A Powerful Syncing Solution
PieSync offers a complete synchronization solution for over 170+ other cloud business applications. It works bidirectionally and in real time.
What makes this solution unique is the superior intelligence of its engine. Trigger-based services like Zapier and its alternatives, only push data from one app to the other one, while PieSync actually analyzes the information stored in your different databases to make sure that whenever you add or update a contact in one app, you have it up-to-date in the other one, and vice versa.
This means no more import/ export or duplicates. You’ll have a 360-degree view of your contacts’ information across your SaaS Stack. Plus, you’ll enrich your contact data stored in Bullhorn and other platforms.
Check out the supported apps we are currently supporting for Bullhorn:
The app you are searching for is not here? Don’t worry! We are launching a new one every week. Vote for your favorite cloud-based app!
“This is a great app that does exactly what it is supposed to do and in a very simple way. I use it to keep my contacts in sync between CRM's and it does a great job of that.” Kevin Johnson, Associate Broker at RE/MAX Real Estate
If-this-then-that for Bullhorn
You can also create powerful personalized workflows with the information from the best-of-breed software. By using “If–this–then–that” rules or conditions on top of the 2-way sync, you can create more nuance. You can configure your sync depending on lists, tags or categories in each app you want to have in sync. Let’s see some of the many use cases for Bullhorn and PieSync:
- Do you want to add only certain contacts from Bullhorn to an email marketing list, or add tags when you do so? You got it!
- Here’s a way to “automagically” use tags to have your smartphone ID always up-to-date and identify immediately who is calling…
Even more customized features
Depending on the other app you’re syncing with, you’ll see most Bullhorn fields (such as name, last name, address, etc.) being mapped by default. Additionally, you can manually map your custom-made fields and any standard fields that are not included in the default mapping:
You’ll have the right data, in the right app, at the right time!
And there’s more!
- Save time spent on data entry
- Increase ROI
- No more import/export of your contacts
- One database across all your cloud apps
- Sync changes, including deletions and unsubscribes, in your favorite cloud apps and CRM
- Share accurate customer information across your marketing, sales and customer service platform
Learn how to set up a sync:
Need help to configure your connection? You can always visit our Support Center to get extra information about this connection.