Sync your CRM Contacts with Skype
Are you using Office 365 or Outlook.com for your business? Did you know you can now integrate Office 365 and Outlook.com with Skype so you can start making video calls right from your inbox? Every business should have multiple communications channels encompassing telephony, social media, email and video calls. With over 300 million users worldwide, Skype is an in-demand business video call tool. Get the integration here.Back in the bad old days, if you wanted to speak to one of your customers or clients using Skype, you had to first go to your CRM, then copy and paste the contact, and then search for them in Skype. Sometimes the name would be wrong, and you'd be going back and forth between the two programs, trying to see which Robert Green you're meant to be Skyping with. You might have looked a bit like this guy:
Good news! Those bad old days are now firmly in the past. Because if you sync Office 365 or Outlook.com with your CRM using PieSync, your CRM contacts will automatically appear in your outlook.com inbox, which has a direct integration with Skype. This means no more copy and paste. No more scratching around for numbers written hastily on scraps of paper. No more calling your assistant at the office to email you that one contact you desperately need for the phone conference that started 2 minutes ago. You will always have the more up to date and correct contact details for all of your customers, clients and colleagues on hand. It also means you can throw out your phone (metaphorically) because Skype allows you to make these phone calls right from your computer. Or if you do use a Windows phone, you're now set up to make Skype calls to CRM contacts, directly from your handset.
Other benefits of using PieSync are:
- Save time spent on data entry
- No more import/export of your contacts
- One database across all your cloud apps
- No more duplicate entries
- Keep track of your contacts, so you never lose a contact again
- Share accurate customer information across your marketing, sales and customer service platforms.
- Migrate your contact data from one CRM to another.
- Update contact information on your mobile phone – perfect for remote teams!
- More reliable and efficient workflows.
- Streamline customer relationships, increasing customer retention and decreasing churn. I know you’ve got more important things to do than manage your data. Sync Office 365 Outlook.com to your favorite apps using PieSync, and let us take care of the detail work so you can get back to building better relationships with your customers. Happy Syncing!