Nimble Google Contacts / G Suite Sync
This Nimble Google Contacts sync, will help your teams work more efficiently and productively.
Nimble is a social CRM for small businesses that centralizes contacts and delivers a 360° view of all customers. Nimble’s easy-to-use contact manager generates actionable social insights, tracks engagement history, and works well with other SaaS-based business apps, such as the ones listed here.
Google Contacts and G Suite, don’t have their own team contacts manager. This is a huge headache for administrators who want to be able to manage contacts on a team based level. Many businesses choose to use Nimble in conjunction with Google Contacts or G Suite because it allows administrators to manage contacts on a team based level.
- Duration: between 5 and 10 minutes
- Serves happy sales teams
- Fills up as many connection slots as you have colleagues wanting to share their contacts
- Tastes like Cherry Pie.
- A CRM tool like Nimble; can be substituted for the CRM of your choice.
- Google Contacts; can be substituted for Outlook 365 or iCloud.
- Sales teams who want their contacts automatically in their CRM
- PieSync - there is no substitute
- In the PieSync dashboard, choose Google Contacts and Nimble.
- Authorize your apps.
- Configure your sync. A two-way real-time sync requires two rules which are preconfigured for you already. They read “IF a contact is in Google Contacts THEN sync the contact between Google Contacts and Nimble” and “IF a contact is in Nimble THEN sync the contact between Google Contacts and Nimble” this means all contacts in Google Contacts will be synced over to Nimble and all contacts in Nimble will be synced over to Google Contacts.
- Sort your contacts. Google to Nimble. Don’t sync your complete Google Contact list, create intelligent sync rules by filtering by groups found in Google Contacts and G Suite. This way, you remain in full control of which contacts are synced to Nimble.
What happens to deletions? If you delete a contact in either app, PieSync will label the deleted contacts as “trash” in the other app so you can manually check and then delete them there too.
Want more Nimble/PieSync goodness? Check out our User Guide for Nimble users!