Keep up to date on the latest tips for your sales, marketing, customer care and accounting teams.
64% of sales professionals use CRM tools, says LinkedIn. We’ve compiled 40+ stats to show why CRM is so beneficial – and why the remaining 36% should catch up.
There is a wide variety of customer service automation tools available. Is there one for you? Discover five of the essential automation tools for customer service teams.
Take a look at this nice article to understand the various types of accounting software, what each one does and why, above all, your small business needs one.
Although every small business is different, there are a few essential pieces of tech everyone needs. Julia Zasso from Less Annoying CRM will help you select the best tools for your business!
AI is making a difference in the way we do business. Today, we’ll dig into the 4 AI trends that are changing the way salespeople prepare and close deals. We predict that these trends will expand their reach in 2019.
Sales teams are all about innovation to drive increased productivity, and with today’s expanding technology base, it’s imperative your sales team has access to the tools they need. Here are 4 ways technology can help increase sales!
Sales representatives are the road warriors and are busy the whole day. Luckily, technology is making their life easier day by day. This article explains some essential apps that can help them to organize and complete tasks quite efficiently and productively from their phones.
We keep adding more options to our syncing solution! Before we only supported contacts for most apps. Now, you can choose to synchronize your contacts or leads in each app and then sync them seamlessly.
In real estate, lead generation is our primary focus, but how we convert and maximize those leads is just as important. In order to maximize your real estate leads, you have to understand how to convert potential customers in all aspects of the sales funnel, not just those ready to act.
While many PieSync customers use an all-all sync, there is the possibility to bring nuance to your sync so that it is optimized for your particular business needs. In this article, you'll learn everything to optimize your sync with segments and filters.