But who has the time or energy to copy all those contacts?
I suppose you could take a walk around the block and see if there’s any kids willing to do it for you, but I’d advise to stay away from child labour and opt for a contact import. Why even stop there? What if I told you you could import all the contacts from your Google, CRM or marketing app and keep all those apps in sync?
“Tell me more,” you say? No problem!
With PieSync, you can sync your contacts bidirectionally, meaning every contact you create or edit in one of your apps, will be updated in the other app(s). You can choose to sync all your contacts or just a subset of them so your apps don’t get cluttered with unnecessary contact data.
“How does it work?” you ask? Here’s how:
- You Sign in or sign up for a free 14-day PieSync trial.
- You select the apps you’d like to connect:
- You authorize both apps, giving us permission to sync the contacts.
- You choose your sync direction, set filters and choose to sync deletions/unsubscribes if possible:
- You click “START SYNCING” and watch the magic. Now you can go ahead and add or edit contacts in either app, we’ll make sure your other app is updated. If the app you use is not included in our list yet, please vote them op on our connections page. The more you vote, the faster we code!