We’re proud to announce that this blog has been named The Best Marketing Blog 2017 by Fit Small Business! You can find the complete list of Best Marketing Blogs 2017 here: http://fitsmallbusiness.com/best-marketing-blogs/ Thanks so much to Fit Small Business for this great honor! Thank you to our loyal readers. We’ll continue to bring you the best blog posts to help you grow your business and be more productive. In the meantime, here’s a selection of some of our posts to get you started in 2017:
- Want to get started with marketing automation but you’re not sure where to begin? Take a look at this blog post “ How to Choose the Best Marketing Apps for your SME“
- If you’d like to get some inspiration from marketing pros for which apps to use, just check out our popular blog post “9 Top Marketing Automation Tools for SMEs Recommended by Marketers”
- Email is still the number one medium for marketing messages. Find out how you can be sure your messages hit their target in this blog post “ 7 Tips For 100% Email Delivery. Every time.“
- Your prospect and customer database is the most valuable work asset you have. But if the data in it is out of date or inaccurate, the entire system is worthless. Find out how you can keep your prospect and customer database up to date and accurate in this blog post “Top 4 Clean Data Tips for Your Database.”
- Would you like to grow your email list but do it right so you get qualified leads? Check out this great blog post “ Best practices: Gathering Customer and Prospect Data”and learn how you can organically grow your list of qualified leads. Your sales team will thank you for it. If you have an idea for a topic you’d like to see covered, just leave a comment or send me an email vanessa at piesync dot com! Happy Syncing!