Customer Contacts automatically synced between Propeller CRM and Zendesk
Zendesk is one of the world’s most powerful customer care tools, and you can extend this power by integrating it with other apps such as your CRM. Use PieSync to sync important customer data from your CRM to your customer care tool so your support staff can offer a faster end-to-end resolution and an improved customer experience.
- Duration: between 5 and 10 minutes
- Serves happy support colleagues and delights customers
- Fills up only 1 connection slot
- Tastes like blueberry pie
- A support tool that is comfortable storing custom attributes, like Zendesk
- A CRM that can attach tags to contacts, or has custom fields, like Propeller CRM
- Blueberries, always a healthy snack
Setup a two-way sync between your support app and your CRM. Propeller CRM and Zendesk are used in this recipe, but you could substitute these with your favorite CRM and support app.
The default sync is to sync all customer contacts in Zendesk to Propeller CRM , and all contacts in Propeller CRM to Zendesk. Many businesses want to nuance this sync. You can do this by using filters.
Here we add a filter each customer or prospect that is under the list “Has Opprotunities” is synced to Zendesk with the tag “Customer of Prospect”
Your customer care team can also flag interesting use cases for marketing. Simply create a rule that IF a contact has the tag use case, then it syncs to your CRM (or marketing app) with the tag “use case”
Check out this video demo we created, with even more Zendesk sync ideas, such as Zendesk and MailChimp:
If you liked this recipe, be sure to check out our “PieSync Recipe Book”