Dynamics 365 Business Central Authentication
If you've set up custom fields for your Dynamics 365 Business Central app (or if you're planning to do so), you hope for these to be included in your sync. Luckily PieSync allows you to do so, but we need some steps on your side to help us achieve this.
Step 1: Add the extension
- Go to Setup & Extensions > Manage > Upload extension
- Upload the extension, which you can download here.
Step 2: Get your OData v4 URL.
- Go to your Web Services as shown on the below screenshot:
- Select the "Info" icon on the top
- Search for "web services"
- Click on the "Web Services" Page
- Create a new Customer Page as shown on the below screenshot
- Click on "+ New"
- Choose "Page" as Object Type
- Choose "21" (which is "Customer Card") as Object ID
- Choose a suitable name for this Page
- Check the "Published" checkbox
- Copy the "ODATA v4 URL" of the Page you've just created (right click --> Copy)
You can use the scroll bar at the bottom of the Web Services page to scroll right to find the `ODATA v4 URL`.