GETTING STARTED GUIDE: How to set up a new connection?
ALL FEATURES EXPLAINED: All our features/functionality explained in detail - no app-specifics.
Wild Apricot is a complete membership management system, designed to fit your organizations needs. Easily manage your contacts, process payments, send out emails, register event attendees, create a website and more. Below you'll find more detailed information, specifically for Wild Apricot integrations:
Supported Wild Apricot Integrations
Authorizing Wild Apricot
To connect your Wild Apricot account, we need your subdomain and set of application credentials.
These credentials can be created by following these steps:
- In your Admin view, go to 'Settings' → 'Authorized Applications'
- Click on the 'Authorize Application' button (on top) and select 'Server application'
- Fill out an application name
- Click the 'Generate client secret' button and provide the resulting 'Client ID' and 'Client Secret' below
- Select the checkbox 'Authorize users via Wild Apricot single sign-on service'
- and enter the following entry in the 'Trusted redirect domains' box: https://wildapricot.connectors.piesync.com/credentials/callback
- Save the application
If you already authorized Wild Apricot in the past or in any other PieSync integration, you'll be able to skip this step and choose from your CONNECTED ACCOUNTS.
[IF] Supported Conditions/Filters
- gets Archived
- (Not) in Group…
- is (not) a Donor
- is (not) a Member
- is (not) a Suspended Member
- is (not) an Event Registrant
- Membership is (not) Enabled
- Email Preferences - All Emails disabled…
- Email Preferences - Email Blasts…
- Email Preferences - Event Announcements…
- Total Donated…
- in HubSpot CRM
- Field values (INCLUDING CUSTOM FIELDS)
- Already existing in the app you sync with
[THEN] Supported Actions
- Add / Remove from Group
- Update Email Preferences - All Emails disabled…
- Update Email Preferences - Email Blasts…
- Update Email Preferences - Event Announcements…
- Update fields (INCLUDING CUSTOM FIELDS)
Default Field Mapping
PieSync will automatically try to combine field mapping when possible but this is different for each integration. The default field mapping for Wild Apricot integrations with HubSpot will look like this:
You have the ability to disable default mappings and reuse them in the custom mappings section.
Customizable Field Mapping
You can custom map your Wild Apricot custom fields and any additional standard fields that aren't included in the default mapping yet. Bear in mind, a mapping between two fields can only exist if the types of fields are compatible. More information on Customizable Field Mapping here.
By leveraging the connection rules, you can create simple to use workflows that are able to unsubscribe or subscribe contacts. See example below;
Thanks to the feedback we have already received, we created a list of popular apps that we’re going to work on very soon. By voting them up in our pipeline, YOU decide which connectors we’ll release first. If you don’t see your app on the list or need any further help, drop us a line - email@example.com. Don't forget to read our blog for the latest in productivity, apps, and technology!