Can I sync Company/Account information?
The possibility to sync Company information depends on whether your app has a Company entity. Below you can see an example of HubSpot's Company entity.
A full overview of all apps for which we currently support Company/Account information syncs, can be found at the bottom of this article.
How to sync Company or Account information
- When setting up a new connection, we distinguish 4 steps. The third step allows you to choose your contact type.
Interested in learning more about step 1 & 2? More info can be found here.
- You are able to select the 'Companies' entity on both sides. (eg. Zendesk Sell & HubSpot)
1. Syncing Company information can only be done between two Company entities. Selecting the wrong entity will result in an error.
2. This sync will match your records based on Company name or the email address, without precedence.
This is different with a Contacts or Leads sync. In these cases, we will solely use the email address as identifier to avoid duplicates.
This implies the importance of a preliminary check to make sure your company records contain the correct names.
If the company record in app A states "PieSync Inc" and in app B "PieSync", this will result in a duplicate record.
For HubSpot, Insightly, Nimble, Outreach, Copper, Salesloft, Vtiger and Zendesk, we can allow matching on the company domain as well. For these apps, records will be matched based on Company name or the email address or Company domain, without precedence. If one of these items is the same, we’ll match the companies. Note that, we’ll also match two companies called “PieSync” even if their domains are different.
3. This sync is restricted to Company information, without keeping the relationship between Contacts.
4. Even in a contact-to-contact sync, you can still fetch Company information.
We currently support the synchronization of Company or Account information for the following apps:
- Acumatica CRM
- Bitrix24 CRM
- Capsule CRM
- ConnectWise Manage
- Current RMS
- Infusionsoft by Keap
- Microsoft Dynamics 365
- Sugar CRM
- Teamwork Projects
- Teamwork CRM
- Zendesk Sell (formerly Base CRM)
- Zoho CRM